Hi, my name is George Padolsey.
I’m a 14 year old tech enthusiast. Very simply - I love to create beautiful code, I love to create elegant solutions to the ever green landscape of problems appearing in our modern technology age.
I taught myself how to program from a very young age and since then I haven’t been able to stop as there is an endless supply of technologies you can discover and boundaries you can break. All from the comfort of your own chair!
I would consider myself:
I enjoy working with:
I am familiar with the concepts and application of:
- Unit Tests
- Concurrent Design
- Polymorphic Design
- Programming Paradigms (Functional and Object-orientated)
- RegExp (Moderate Understanding)
- HTML5 api’s
- Project Management (Maven)
I would love to learn more about:
- Quantum Mechanics (various interpretations) and in detail it's use with Quantum Computers
- Theoretical Computer Science - Cryptography (ECC in particular), one way functions
Please check out my Github and thank you for reading.